This page was last modified on November 1th 2022.
We are aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we use it to improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
Manus-Skulls respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Our use of collected data
Use of our services
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on a secure server of Manus-Skulls or that of a third party. We will not combine this information with any other personal information we have.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means, among other things, that we:
- • clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- • limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- • first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- • take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- • respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
Use of personal data
By using our service you leave certain information with us. That can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that you provide directly, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing. We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement:
• NAWTE data
We need your name, address, place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address to be able to deliver your order, or to contact you regarding our service. For the delivery of your order we use the shipping companies Intime Delivery, Post.NL (international), MyParcel, DHL and Fedex with whom we will have to share your data.
• Billing address
We use your billing address to send your bills.
• Company Name
We collect company names to supply only to business customers and to address you appropriately and to assist with our service.
• VAT number and Chamber of Commerce number